fbpx

Ruckenzauner, Vinschgau

September 20, 2021|Architecture|

The Ruckenzauner property is a rural estate in the municipality of Laces consisting of a main building and outbuildings. The buildings of the Ruckenzauner property have grown over the centuries: the oldest parts date back to the 15th century and have been extended over time. The original unit (west side) has an Lshaped floor plan and has evolved over the years due to changes and additions without the intent of a concrete plan. At the beginning of the modern era, the business was gradually extended to the north-east and found its architectural completion with the construction of the shed in 1874. Inside the building there is a cross vault, on the ground floor there is a late baroque woodwork. In 2010, the builder Thomas Pfitscher purchased the derelict estate. The building was declared a national monument and was preserved as much as possible and adapted to current standards. The aim was to carry out as few interventions as possible but to the extent necessary to achieve a comfortable interior of the building.

Credits

Architect
dell’agnolo kelderer architekturbüro; Sylvia Dell’Agnolo, Egon Kelderer

Collaborators
Maurizio Berni, Matteo Pedrott

Client
Private

Year of completion
2015

Location
Vinschgau, Latsch, South Tyrol, Italy

Related posts

Powered by

                   
Go to Top