About BigSEE Awards
By means of the BigSEE awards, Zavod Big aims to systematically explore the creative and business potential of the Southeast European region, and to recognise and expose its excellence in architecture, interior, product and fashion design, wood, and creative tourism. The awarded projects shall provide an in-depth insight into the current situation in the areas of creativity and business in the region.
The awards shall include the following countries from the Southeast European region: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Hungary, Kosovo, North Macedonia, The Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia and Turkey.
– Residential architecture
– Public and commercial architecture
– Landscape and urban space
– The IT factor of a country
– Wearable art / Timeless
– Step forward
– City and community
– Interior and furniture
– Small wooden products
– Creative story and identity as experience
– Architecture and design as experience
Why to apply for BigSEE Awards?
BigSEE Awards contributes to promotion of unique and original creative achievements from the region South East European.
By winning an award the recipients have many possibilities to achieve international recognition of their work.
The BigSEE Award Winners’ Benefits
- Exclusive use of the BigSEE Award logo
- Presentation of the project on the Winners 180˚ stage
- Presentation of the project in online exhibition
- Exhibition in the City of Design national pavilions
- Presentation of the project in the BigSEE Report
- Video interviews – the “BigSEE Talks” intended for online promotion
- Promotion and networking at the BigSEE festivals
- Visibility by means of PR and other media campaigns delivering strong commercial results
Apply for BigSEE Awards
You can apply for the awards by filling in the registration forms bellow.
The projects and products can be entered by architects, designers, manufacturers, investors from anywhere in the world, as long as the project or product production is related to the region of South-East Europe.