GK SKIADOPOULOS was assigned with the landscape architecture of the traditional Greek restaurant “Taverna Manolis”, during 2020 in Rhodes Island, Greece.
The main concept which makes the project innovative, original and functional, was based in the connection of the following six parameters:
• Emphasis on the Mediterranean Greek countryside,
• Design inspiration from the Greek island architecture,
• Highlight the traditional Mediterranean Greek culture,
• Creation of bright, cozy and vivid experience for the guests,
• Minimalistic synthesis of traditional materials blended harmonically,
• Design of big, safe and ergonomic distances between the staff and between the clients.
The project was designed in two months and was constructed in four months by Papanikolaou workers.