Trade show for advanced architecture. It aims to familiarize architects and other expert decision-makers with new materials, innovative technologies and advanced solutions related to implementation of high-quality architecture.
1. An original Trade Show Exhibition Units: the Trade Show provides a new, proactive way of communication among the exhibitors by means of a unique Trade Show Exhibition Units that takes the visitors through a clear and uniform concept of the stands.
2. There will be an array of various accompanying, educational and social activities such as lectures, presentations, awards, organised individual meetings, exhibitions, networking etc.
3. The possibility of networking with the BIG SEE Awards winners.
1. suppliers and contractors
2. architects and designers
3. professional associations and organizations
The event is exclusively intended for architects, interior designers, engineers, investment advisers, project managers, urban planners, state and local decision makers, investors, architecture students.