Bad Schörgau has a centuries-long tradition as a farmer’s bath, embedded in the lived culture of the Sarner mountain farmers. The in-house spring was first mentioned as a healing spring in 1624. The historic farmer’s bath with tub cells works with the water from the source of the spring and the Re-Nature range of applications around the Sarner mountain pine. The bathroom consists of an entrance area with advice and the premises of the farmer’s bathroom on the ground floor, and application and massage rooms on the upper floor. The entrance to the bathing area is via a wall with a tendril pattern, which was derived from the historical gable ornament of the farmer’s bathing area. The room was completely lined with local larch, on the access side the application products are displayed on hand-forged nails made of black steel. A freely curved staircase connects the two floors. The shape of the stairs and the flowing room sequences refer to the topic of water. A relaxation room lined with stone pine shingles completes the offer. The “building materials” are supplied by nature: stone and wood – hard and durable on the one hand, warm and comfortable on the other. The local Sarner porphyry stone is used for the production of the floors and plaster surfaces. The local larch is used for doors, floors and furnishings. Traditional handicrafts such as quill pen embroidery (peacock feathers) for the leather handles of the doors create a direct reference to Sarner culture. Specially made enamel bowls also serve as wash basins.