The Villa from 1923 was commissioned by Dr. Alojz Juvan, a politician, advocate, and Maribor mayor, and designed by German architect Maks Czeike. Maks Czeike was born in 1879, in Nový Jičín, Czech Republic. He studied architecture under masterclass Professor Otto Wagner at the Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna. He designed and built more than fourty buildings in Maribor, as well as several masterplans, and urban concepts for Maribor. After 100 years the Villa Juvan was renewed for office purpose. Styria arhitektura in collaboration with ZVKD Maribor turned the beauty of historicism from late 1920 (turned into what?). The project of reconstruction was colaborated between the team and conservation specialist Nina Nahtigal from ZVKD RS.