Wood Icon is one of the most important events for innovative woodworking in the region, with the aim of achieving greater competitiveness and economic efficiency of the industry. It is aimed at familiarizing woodworkers with novelties and solutions in the field of woodworking machines, technologies and innovative repromaterials and to present the offer of the woodworkers and furniture industry.
1. Suppliers in woodworking (manufacturers, importers and distributors) that provide:
– woodworking machines, equipment and tools
– services and IT
– professional associations and organizations
2. Carpenters and woodworking companies with well-designed products
3. Designers and architects seeking contact with woodworkers
4. Wood institutions and schools
1. An original Trade Show plan: the Trade Show provides a new, proactive way of communication among the exhibitors by means of a unique Trade Show plan in the City of Design that takes the visitors through a clear and uniform concept of the stands.
2. Wood 180˚
Winners Stage: Presentations of BigSEE wood awarded projects in wood. Speakers talk about the products that were created on the account of their own development strategies and and visions needed for successful business operations.
Experts Stage: Experts on new materials and innovative technologies in wood processing important for the development of wood industry.
3. Wood Match are organized business meetings between suppliers woodworkers. It is intended for an in-depth and effective exchange of expert opinions and information – a unique opportunity to learn about innovations an new solutions.
4. Possibility of independently organizing meetings with woodworkers.
5. There will be an array of various accompanying, educational and social activities such as lectures, presentations, awards, organised individual meetings, exhibitions, networking etc.
6. The possibility of all-day networking with the winners of the BigSEE Awards from the region.