Trade Show Big Architecture
October 9 2019
City of Design, Dunajska cesta 123, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
The leading Trade Show for advanced architecture and professional civil engineering in the region that aims to familiarize architects and other expert decision-makers with new materials, innovative technologies and advanced solutions related to planning and implementation of high-quality architecture and interior design. It is also an opportunity for the architects to present their work.
1. suppliers (producers, importers and distributors) providing:
– building envelopes: construction materials and constructions, roof systems and roof tiles, facade systems, insulation materials, paints and roughcasts, drainage systems, doors and windows, shades
– civil engineering systems: electricity and regulation systems, intelligent technics, built-in illuminants, sanitary ware, heating and cooling, mechanical installations, renewable energies
– interior design: floor and wall coverings, internal doors and fittings, partitions and ceilings, paints and glues, ceramics, parquets
3. architecture institutions and schools
1. An original Trade Show plan: the Trade Show provides a new, proactive way of communication among the exhibitors by means of a unique Trade Show plan in the City of Design that takes the visitors through a clear and uniform concept of the stands.
2.SuperHome 180˚ lectures – Construction experts and architects on new materials and technical solutions through advanced architectural examples: wooden construction, doors & windows, facades, roofs, insulation, light, ceramics, floor and parquet, water, sanitary equipment, heating and air-conditioning technology, photovoltaics, garden and surroundings, technical security, fireproof materials, stone, light, glass, furniture.
Lectures Architecture 180˚ – A series of short, concise presentations of the awarded BIG SEE projects and other outstanding projekcts which aim to confront critical thinking about the quality in architecture and establish quality communication within the profession.
3. SuperHome Show (The event is included in the programme of the Design in the City) Informal business networking the owners and managers of companies with architects on their exhibition space.
Architecture Show (The event is included in the programme of the Design in the City): Unformal business networking with architects and other participants on their exhibition space.
4. Possibility of independently organising meetings with visitors.
5. There will be an array of various accompanying, educational and social activities such as lectures, presentations, awards, organised individual meetings, exhibitions, networking etc.
6. The possibility of all-day networking with the winners of the Big SEE Awards.