October 8 2019
City of Design, Dunajska cesta 123, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Design Expo is a great opportunity for Big See awarded and other high-quality designed products, as well as for companies with innovative materials, technologies and services that are needed in development and design processes. In a creative environment it offers the most comprehensive promotion of brands, and direct contact with opinion leaders, taste makers and the media. The Fair allows exhibitors to present their novelties, technological solutions and materials to the designers, developers and to other professionals in one place.
1. Companies and designers with high-quality designed products in the fields of home, furniture, transport, electronics and telecommunications, fashion, sports equipment, medicine and health, industrial techniques etc.
2. Providers of innovative materials and advanced technologies important in the development and design process (3d printers, lasers, CNC-controlled machines, computer, software …) and services.
3. Professional organisations and schools
1. An original Trade Show plan: the Trade Show provides a new, proactive way of communication among the exhibitors by means of a unique Trade Show plan in the City of Design that takes the visitors through a clear and uniform concept of the stands.
2. Design 180˚
Brands Stage: Companies with high-quality design products will present their visions and strategies as well as their progress and achievements driven by design.
Awards Stage: Big SEE product design award winners who are capable of creating high-added value products are going to present their experience and business strategies which help them overcome the challenges of the modern world.
3. DesignShow: An event organised by an exhibitor at one’s own exhibition space shall raise the visibility of a trademark and attract different business partners and clients (e.g. a meeting with a designer, an architect, a general manager, an owner…). When organised in the framework of the Month of Design, the event is to be additionally promoted in digital and printed media as the Month of Design Partner Event.
4. Design Match – organised speed datings between design companies, producers, designers and suppliers.
5. There will be an array of various accompanying, educational and social activities such as lectures, presentations, awards, organised individual meetings, exhibitions, networking etc.
6. The possibility of all-day networking with the winners of the Big SEE Awards from the region of Southeastern Europe.