October 8 2019
City of Design, Dunajska cesta 123, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Design Expo is a great opportunity for Big See awarded and other high-quality designed products, as well as for companies with innovative materials, technologies and services that are needed in development and design processes. In a creative environment it offers the most comprehensive promotion of brands, and direct contact with opinion leaders, taste makers and the media. The Fair allows exhibitors to present their novelties, technological solutions and materials to the designers, developers and to other professionals in one place.
1. Companies and designers with high-quality designed products in the fields of home, furniture, transport, electronics and telecommunications, fashion, sports equipment, medicine and health, industrial techniques etc.
2. Providers of innovative materials and advanced technologies important in the development and design process (3d printers, lasers, CNC-controlled machines, computer, software …) and services.
3. Professional organisations and schools
1. An original Trade Show plan: the Trade Show provides a new, proactive way of communication among the exhibitors by means of a unique Trade Show plan in the City of Design that takes the visitors through a clear and uniform concept of the stands.
2. Brands and Brains 180˚ Lectures: Experts on new materials, technologies and services important for advanced product development with good practical examples: innovative materials, 3D printers, laser cutting, laser engraving, software, virtual reality and design-aware companies about strategies and visions of their own brand development.
Design 180˚ Lectures: BIG SEE product design award winners, and other designers, who are capable of creating high-added value products, are going to present, in a series of short concise lectures, their experience and business strategies which help them overcome the challenges of the modern world.
3. Brands and Brains Show (The event is included in the Catalogue of the Design in the City)
Informal business meetings of owners and managers of companies with designers, opinion leaders, media and other interested public on their exhibition space.
Design Show (The event is included in the Catalogue of the Design in the City)
Informal business meetings of designers with opinion leaders, media and other interested public on their exhibition space.
4. Individual meetings with the designers Design Match – these are organised individual talks between designers and suppliers. Their aim is to strengthen an in-depth exchange of expert opinions and information – a unique opportunity for designers to become familiar with various innovations, novelties and solutions and to establish new business relations and opportunities.
5. Possibility of independently organizing meetings with visiting designers.
6. There will be an array of various accompanying, educational and social activities such as lectures, presentations, awards, organised individual meetings, exhibitions, networking etc.
7. The possibility of all-day networking with the winners of the Big SEE Awards from the region of South Eastern Europe.
In order to assess the relevance of your cooperation, please briefly describe your activity. We will contact you soon.
ONLY FOR DESIGNERS/DESIGN STUDIOS
– equipped exhibition Design Info Stand (3m2, table, board with exhibitor’s name, chair)
– option: Lecture Design 180˚ (3 min)
– option: Design Show (The event is included in the catalogue of the Design in the City)
– publication of the exhibitor on www.bigsee.eu
– 5 VIP tickets for the event
– electric plug: 50 eur + vat
– whole Month of Design exhibition 500 eur + vat