The Big Architecture Trade Show is the first and the leading Trade Show for advanced architecture and professional civil engineering in the region that aims to familiarize architects and other expert decision-makers with new materials, innovative technologies and advanced solutions related to planning and implementation of high-quality architecture and interior design. It is also an opportunity for the architects to present their work.
The Trade Show is intended for:
1. suppliers (producers, importers and distributors) providing:
– building envelopes: construction materials and constructions, roof systems and roof tiles, facade systems, insulation materials, paints and roughcasts, drainage systems, doors and windows, shades
– civil engineering systems: electricity and regulation systems, intelligent technics, built-in illuminants, sanitary ware, heating and cooling, mechanical installations, renewable energies
– interior design: floor and wall coverings, internal doors and fittings, partitions and ceilings, paints and glues, ceramics, parquets
2. architects, institutions, organizations
1. An original Trade Show plan: the Trade Show provides a new, proactive way of communication among the exhibitors by means of a unique Trade Show plan in the City of Design that takes the visitors through a clear and uniform concept of the stands.
2. Lectures Architecture 180˚
Experts Stage: Construction experts and architects on new materials and technical solutions through advanced architectural examples.
Winners Stage: A series of short, concise presentations of the BigSEE awarded projects.
3. Architecture Show: events organised by exhibitor at one’s own exhibition space shall raise the visibility of a trademark and attract different business partners and clients (i.e. meeting with brand visionary: owner, general manager, architect, designer,…).
4. Possibility of independently organising meetings with visitors.
5. There will be an array of various accompanying, educational and social activities such as lectures, presentations, awards, organised individual meetings, exhibitions, networking etc.
6. The possibility of all-day networking with the winners of the BigSEE Awards.