BIG SEE INTERIOR DESIGN AWARDS recognise and expose excellence in interior design from Southeast Europe in categories:
– Retail (shops, shopping centres, showrooms, department stores, hairdressers, doctor’s & dentist’s rooms)
– Hospitality (bars, restaurants, hotels, boutique lodges, spa centres, casinos, clubs, cinemas, fitness centres)
– Workplace (offices, factories, warehouses, studios)
– Civic (galleries, museums, concert halls, theatres, community centres, educational institutions, places of worship, hospitals, libraries, consulates, law courts, parliamentary buildings, airports, railway stations, ports & ferry terminals, prisons & police stations)
– Installation (installation structures, set designs, galleries and museum exhibitions, pavilions, pop-ups, showrooms)
Projects for the award competition can be applied here.
EXHIBITION OF THE MONTH OF DESIGN AND BIG SEE AWARDED PROJECTS
The awarded Southeast European projects will be displayed in the national pavilions at the BIG SEE exhibitions in the following areas: architecture, interior design, product and fashion design, wood design and creative tourism. They aim to promote business and creative excellence of the Southeast Europe and as such they offer an in-depth insight into the current situation in the field of creativity in the region.