BIG SEE TOURISM AWARDS recognise and expose excellence in creative tourism from Southeast Europe: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Hungary, Kosovo, Republic of Macedonia, The Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia and Turkey.
Early bird Registration is June 20, 2019
Registration deadline is July 20, 2019
– Projects can be entered by investors, designers, architects or authors of the creative tourism stories from anywhere in the world as long as the project is based in the region Southeast Europe.
– Entrants are allowed to submit multiple projects, but shall submit a separate entry form for each one, and pay a separate entry fee for each project.
– Only on time submitted project with specified text description and images will be admitted to competition. Entries will not be accepted or judged without payment of the entry fee.
– Submitted projects must have been finished within the last two years the following categories:
– Creative story and identity as experience
– Architecture and design as experience
– completion of online entry form with data and description of the project (500-1000 characters – not words)
– 6 photographs in high resolution (with name of photographer)
– a portrait photo of the author (with name of photographer) (optional)
Projects will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
– innovation, intelligent design and/or originality of the story
– environmental sensitivity and sustainability
– cultural and social awareness
– functionality: how the project achieves its stated goals
– creative strength, passion and business excellence of South East Europe
Among winners of the Big See Toursim Design Award, Grand Prix winner in each category will be selected.
The jury reserves the right to recategorise any entry to another category. The decision of the jury is final. The jury is not obliged to explain its decision.
– BIG SEE TOURISM DESIGN AWARD winners and BIG SEE TOURISM DESIGN AWARD Grand Prix – winners of the categories will be announced on the Creative tourism event on October 17 as a part of the Month of Design in City of Design, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
– All awarded projects will be exhibited on posters in City of Design, Ljubljana, Slovenia
– The award winners may start communicating the award after July 21.
The registration fee covers the cost of competition and judging process. If the submitted project wins an award, the entrant is obligated to choose Promotional package for winners. Additional exposure (exhibition info/meeting point) is optional.
Registration fee – early bird til June 20: 50 eur
Registration fee – June 21-July 20: 100 eur
Costs of promotion package if the project wins an award (obligated for award winners):
Promotional package: 100 eur
Additional exposure (optional):
BIG See Talks are short video interview (2 questions: What is your driving force? What is your vision of a New World?) with architects / designers & brands from SEE region for online promotion: 100 eur
L – Stant (cardboard table, 2 chairs, exhibitor’s name, exhibition cardboard wall – L profile): 100 eur
PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE FOR WINNERS INCLUDES:
1. Use of Big See Tourism Award logo for award-winning project
2. Invitation to Creative tourism event as a part of the Month of Design on October 17
3. Presentation & Promotion on Creative tourism event as a part of the festival Month of Design 2019:
– Presentation of the award-winning project on BIG SEE Tourism Exhibition with poster (poster production included)
– Lectures Tourism 180° – short presentation of the project on the Creative tourism event as a part of festival Month of Design 2019, October 17
– Tourism Match (organised individual meetings between authors of the projects, investors, media, tourist agencies and suppliers in tourism. Includes exhibition info/meeting point (cardboard table, 2 chairs, exhibitor’s name):
4. Presentation & Promotion in printed media:
– Publication of the project in prestigious printed catalogue BIG SEE Report
5. Presentation & Promotion in digital media:
– Presentation of the product with images and text in the online exhibition on www.bigsee.eu
– Publication of the project on social media (Facebook, Instagram)
6. PR support
To enter the award competition, please fill in the data bellow:
– Registration fee – early bird til June 20: 50 eur
– Registration fee – June 21-July 20: 100 eur