BIG SEE INTERIOR DESIGN AWARDS recognise and expose excellence in interior design from Southeast Europe: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Hungary, Kosovo, Republic of Macedonia, The Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia and Turkey.
Early bird Registration is June 20, 2019
Registration deadline is July 20, 2019
– Projects can be entered by architects from anywhere in the world as long as the project is based in the region Southeast Europe. Investors, developers, contractors can also submit entries with the permission of the architects.
– Entrants are allowed to submit multiple projects, but shall submit a separate entry form for each one, and pay a separate entry fee for each project.
– Only on time submitted projects with specified text description and images will be admitted to competition. Entries will not be accepted or judged without payment of the entry fee.
– Submitted projects must have been completed within the last two years the following categories:
– completion of online entry form with data and description of the project (500-1000 characters – not words)
– minimum 6 photographs in high resolution (with name of photographer)
– plans in vectorial mode (pdf, not jpg)
– a portrait photo of the author (with name of photographer)
Projects will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
– innovation, intelligent design and originality
– environmental sensitivity and sustainability
– cultural and social awareness
– functionality: how the project achieves its stated goals
– creative strength, passion and business excellence of South East Europe
Among winners of the Big See Interior Design Award, Grand Prix winner in each category will be selected.
The jury reserves the right to recategorise any entry to another category. The decision of the jury is final. The jury is not obliged to explain its decision.
– BIG SEE INTERIOR DESIGN AWARD winners and BIG SEE INTERIOR DESIGN AWARD Grand Prix – winners of the categories will be announced on the Gala evening opening of the Month of Design on October 8 in City of Design, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
– All awarded projects will be exhibited in City of Design, Ljubljana, Slovenia
– The award winners may start communicating the award after June 14.
The registration fee covers the cost of competition and judging process. If the submitted project wins an award, the entrant is obligated to choose Promotional package for winners. Additional exposure (exhibition info/meeting point) is optional.
Registration fee – early bird til June 20: 50 eur
Registration fee – June 21-July 20: 100 eur
Costs of promotion package if the project wins an award (obligated for award winners):
Promotional package: 100 eur
Additional exposure (optional):
Architect Match (organised individual meetings with architects and suppliers of construction materials. Includes exhibition info/meeting point (cardboard table, 2 chairs, exhibitor’s name): 100 eur
L – Stant (cardboard table, 2 chairs, exhibitor’s name, exhibition cardboard wall – L profile): 100 eur
PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE FOR WINNERS INCLUDES:
1. Use of Big See Interior Desgin Award logo for award-winning project
2. Invitation to gala award giving ceremony on Month of Design gala opening event
3. Presentation & Promotion on the festival Month of Design 2019:
– Presentation of the award-winning project on BIG SEE Interior Design Exhibition with poster (poster production included)
– Lectures Architecture 180° – short presentation of the project on the festival Month of Design 2019
4. BIG SEE TALKS are short video interview (3 questions: Why did you become an architect? What is your driving force? What is your vision of a New World?) with architects / designers & brands from SEE region for online promotion
5. Presentation & Promotion in printed media:
– Publication of the project in prestigious printed catalogue BIG SEE Report
6. Presentation & Promotion in digital media:
– Presentation of the project with images and text in the online exhibition on www.bigsee.eu
– Publication of the project on social media (Facebook, Instagram)
8. PR support
To enter the award competition, please fill in the data bellow:
– Registration fee – early bird til June 20: 50 eur
– Registration fee – June 21-July 20: 100 eur