BIG SEE ARCHITECTURE AWARDS recognise and expose excellence in architecture from Southeast Europe: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Hungary, Kosovo, Republic of Macedonia, The Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia and Turkey.
- Residential architecture
- Public and commercial architecture
- Landscape and urban space
Projects will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
– innovation, intelligent design and originality
– environmental sensitivity and sustainability
– cultural and social awareness
– functionality: how the project achieves its stated goals
– creative strength, passion and business excellence of Southeast Europe
Among winners of the Big SEE Architecture Award, Grand Prix winner in each category will be selected. The jury reserves the right to recategorise any entry to another category. The decision of the jury is final. The jury is not obliged to explain its decision.
The registration fee covers the cost of competition and judging process. If the submitted project wins an award, the entrant is obligated to choose Promotional package for winners. Additional exposure is optional.
Registration deadline with early bird fee until January 31, 2020: 50 eur
Registration deadline with regular registration fee until February 20, 2020: 100 eur
Obligatory Promotional package: 100 eur
(Cost of obligatory promotion package has to be paid only if the project wins an award)
PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE for winners include:
1. Use of Big SEE Architecture Award logo for award-winning project
2. Invitation and free entrance to Big Architecture Festival 2020 and on gala award giving ceremony (May 20, 2020)
3. Presentation & Promotion on Big Architecture Festival 2020:
– Presentation of the award-winning project on Big SEE Architecture Exhibition with poster (poster production included)
– Lectures Winners 180° – short presentation of the project on Big Architecture Festival 2020
– Info point (cardboard table 50×50 cm, board with exhibitors name)
4. Presentation & Promotion in printed media:
– Publication of the project in prestigious printed catalogue Big SEE Report
5. Presentation & Promotion in digital media:
– Presentation of the project with images and text in the online exhibition on www.bigsee.eu
– Publication of the project on social media (Facebook, Instagram)
6. PR support
ADDITIONAL EXPOSURE (optional)
Big SEE Talks is a short video interview with architects / designers & brands from SEE region for online promotion, where you are asked to answer on 3 questions:
Why did you become an architect/designer?
What is your driving force?
What is your vision of a New World?
Price: 100 eur
Info Stand is a 3 m2 exhibition space equipped with a small table, 2 chairs, small board with exhibitor’s name and cardboard wall – a so called L profile for additional exposure of 2 posters. The measurement of each poster must not be larger than dimensions 80cm (width) x 200cm (height). The production and installation of the posters has to be done by your side.
Price: 100 eur
To enter the award competition, please fill in the data bellow: