Business & Design Forum: Progress powered by Design
October 18, 2018, 17.00
City of Design, Dunajska cesta 123, 1000 Ljubljana
Zavod Big in coproduction with Center for Creativity (Center za kreativnost) invites you to take part at the Business & Design Forum in the frame of Month of Design 2018.
The representatives of some breakthrough companies with design-aware culture from South East Europe will present the strategies and visions of their own brand development at the conference. They will try to provide answers to the questions such as: how to combine design and development of new products; how to develop a brand that is different and generates products with high added value; how to create a brand that increases recognisability and wins a client’s trust; and how to sell well-designed products nowadays.
1. ERASMUS UNIVERSITY IN ROTTERDAM, Arjo Klamer, Professor, Netherlands
2. INTRA LIGHTING, Marino Furlan, President on board, Slovenija
3. VALTER SKUPINA, David Sodnik, Director, Slovenija
4. ZENGOVARI LIGHTING, Csaba Molnar, Head of Office / Export Sales Manager, Hungary
5. ELAN d.o.o., Leon Korošec, Executive Director, Slovenija
6. STEKLARNA HRASTNIK, Maja Lapajne, Marketing Director, Slovenija
7. MS&WOOD, Engin Obučić, International Marketing Manager, Bosnia and Herzegovina
8. PILIH BETON, Petra Pilih, Director, Slovenija
9. SIXAY FURNITURE, Laszlo Szikszai, Director, Madžarska
10. UCS, Tomaž Kolšek, Director, Slovenija
11. CERAMICHE MUTINA, Paolo Dallari, Italy
This project is a part of a partnership network Platform Center for Creativity co-financed by European Union from European Regional Development Fund and by Republic of Slovenia.
professor in Cultural Economics at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam, Netherlands
City of Design, Dunajska cesta 123, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Registration is free of charge.